DT Systems H2O 1820 Plus 3 Dog E-Collar
100 in stock
H2O 1820 Plus Training Collar
The H2O Plus is our top of the range long distance dog training collar, ideal for working dogs and hunting dogs. Fully waterproof and rechargeable, the H2O Plus was designed for professional use in the harshest environments. You can’t get much tougher than our Outback and our customers on stations across Australia have tested the H2O Plus out mustering and hunting and it stands out as a rugged and reliable performer.
- 1600 metre range, reliable in all terrains
- Suits all temperaments and works well for farm dogs and hunting over longer distances
- Digital technology to maximise power
- Control 1-3 dogs, add a collar any time
- Waterproof, high visibility handset floats
- Ready to code in extra collars if needed
- SmartLED charging and battery life status indicator
- Safety shut-off after 8 seconds prevents prolonged stimulation
- Fully repairable handset and collars, not machine sealed
- Remote Transmitter with lanyard
- Collar Receivers x2
- Batteries for transmitter and collar receivers
- Battery charger with splitter cable
- Test Light Tool
- Product Manual and Training Manual Download Manual
- Display Box
The ergonomic handset sits firmly in the hand thanks to the no-slip rubber coating, and the controls are very easy to operate without looking down. The correction dial starts with a very low level suitable for the most sensitive dog, and increases gradually to the range needed for very headstrong, or strongly muscled, large dogs. DT Systems favours the Vibration training feature over Tone as they believe dogs respond more quickly to physical stimuli over audible tone. Many of our farmers find that their dogs respond so well to Vibration that they seldom need to use the static correction. Vibration is also great to get the attention a deaf dog. If you should manage to drop the handset riding through a creek, it is waterproof and floats, so no harm done if you catch it quick!
The H2O Plus Series lets you operate up to 3 collars off the same handset, just flick the Selector Switch to the black, green or orange dot that matches the collar. This allows each dog to be trained with the choice of ‘Vibration’, ‘Nick’ or ‘Continuous’, unlike some remote trainers which allocate each dog to a button and limit choice to stimulation only. If you decide to add another collar to your system just give us a call to order one, and when it arrives follow the simple instructions to code it in to your handset.
The H2O Plus has tough collars that stand up well to hard wear. We’ve even had some hit by pigs that were gouged but not broken and probably saved the dog’s life. You’ll get 3-5 days battery life on avereage and you can top them up if you get caught short with a 12v charger (regular charges should always be done on 240v). DT’s patented Maxx- Range 360 Antenna runs the length of the collar strap and enables more consistent contact between the handset and collar, even in rough or hilly terrain. Dt Systems collars operate on a low frequency FM signal and have the best range out of the many we have field tested. Many budget remote trainers operate on high frequency radio waves which are easily blocked by obstacles and terrain, meaning the signal may not always reach the collar when you need it.
If you need the 1600m range, but you have a mix of dog sizes, or working dogs AND pig dogs, take a look at the Micro iDT Plus collar which is compatible with the H2O Plus handset. (see comparison photo above). This is a lighter more compact collar that’s great for working Kelpies and Collies or smaller pig dogs that won’t be in the strike zone. Give us a call and we can customise a system to suit your needs.
DT Systems is from the United States and are one of the oldest dog collar manufacturers in the world, renowned for their innovative, professional standard dog training systems.
Your dog should be able to understand and carry out simple obedience commands before beginning training with the H20 Plus, approximately 6 months old on average.
- Waterproof and rechargeable handset with lanyard
- Rechargeable 7.2 volt Ni-MH battery. Approx 30 days of training per charge
- 16 correction levels on selector dial (top left)
- Solid screw-in aerial
- 4 buttons: Nick and Stim (front) Vibration and Vibe with Stim (sides)
- Toggle collar selector switch: black, green, orange (front below buttons)
- Ready to programme in extra Add-on collars
- Weight: 48g H170mm x W40mm x D20mm
- Waterproof and rechargeable module on vinyl strap with metal buckle
- Maax Range embedded aerial in vinyl strap
- On/Off button
- Rechargeable Ni-MH 4.8 volt battery, approx 3-5 days of training per charge
- SmartLED charging and battery life status indicator
- 12 hours recharge
- Car charger available, for occassional use only (extra $22)
- Weight 240g
To get the best life out of your training collar:
- Keep the collar clean where you plug the charger in; grit and salt can cause rust to form on the charging pin and prevent the charger from giving the collar a full charge
- Rinse the collar after it’s been immersed in salt water and dry thoroughly, especially where you plug the charger in
- Get the maximum life from your collar battery by giving it a charge once a month, even if you aren’t using it
DT Systems Parts & Accessories: Contact us for a full range of parts
Retriever Training Techniques with DT Systems H20 1820 Remote Controlled Dog Training Collars
The D.T. Systems H20 1800 Series E-collars are made for trainers that demand more from their e-collar. These collars feature an 1800 yard range thanks to the Maxx Range 360 antenna. It also features 16 levels of Gentle Touch stimulation along with Vibration assist. Order yours today at dtsystems.com