DT Systems Micro iDT Plus 1 Dog E-Collar
H2O 1820 Plus Training Collar
The H2O Plus is our top of the range long distance dog training collar, ideal for working dogs and hunting dogs. Fully waterproof and rechargeable, the H2O Plus was designed for professional use in the harshest environments. You can’t get much tougher than our Outback and our customers on stations across Australia have tested the H2O Plus out mustering and hunting and it stands out as a rugged and reliable performer.
- 1600 metre range, reliable in all terrains
- Suits all temperaments and works well for farm dogs and hunting over longer distances
- Digital technology to maximise power
- Control 1-3 dogs, add a collar any time
- Waterproof, high visibility handset floats
- Ready to code in extra collars if needed
- SmartLED charging and battery life status indicator
- Safety shut-off after 8 seconds prevents prolonged stimulation
- Fully repairable handset and collars, not machine sealed
- Remote Transmitter with lanyard
- 1 x Collar Receiver
- Batteries for transmitter and collar receiver
- Battery charger with splitter cable
- Test Light Tool
- Product Manual and Training Manual Download Manual
- Display Box
The compact handset has a neck lanyard, or is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket. With a bit of practise you can operate the buttons and change the levels without needing to look, leaving you to keep an eye on the dogs. The handset is weatherproof only, but we’ve had a few take a quick dunk in the water trough and they’ve been fine after drying out.
The waterproof, rechargeable collar is small and lightweight and highly suited to working kelpies and collies for a long day in the field. It also works well for pet owners who need control of their dogs when away from the backyard as the FM signal can still reach your dog through trees and bush. Many budget remote trainers operate on high frequency radio waves which are easily blocked by obstacles and terrain, meaning the signal may not always reach the collar when you need it.
The Micro iDT Plus Series lets you operate up to 3 collars off the same handset, just flick the Selector Switch to the black, green or orange dot that matches the collar. This allows each dog to be trained with the choice of ‘Vibration’, ‘Nick’ or ‘Continuous’, unlike some remote trainers which allocate each dog to a button and limit choice to stimulation only. If you decide to add another collar to your system just give us a call to order one, and when it arrives follow the simple instructions to code it in to your handset.
If you have a BIG dog, but don’t need more range than 800m, the larger H2O Plus collar receiver is also compatible with the Micro iDT Plus handset, see the image above for size comparison. This has been popular with our hunting customers, as the larger collar stands up well against pig tusks and lasts 3-5 days. Should you need extra collars in the future and you have a mix of dog sizes, we can customise a system to suit your needs.
Animal Training Systems first introduced DT Systems to Australia in 1996 with a range of dog training collars designed to give professional results for working and hunting dog training or the family pet. D.T. Systems, Inc. is the world’s second oldest manufacturer of electronic dog training collars. DT Systems world leading technology has been building the most advanced, consistent and reliable electronic training collars since 1983.
Your dog should be able to understand and carry out simple obedience commands before beginning training with the Micro iDT Plus Remote Trainer, approximately 6 months old on average.
- Weatherproof handset with lanyard
- 9 volt replaceable battery included, life approx 6 months
- 16 correction levels on selector dial (top of handset)
- Solid screw-in aerial
- 3 buttons: ‘Nick’ and ‘Cont’ stimulation (front) ‘Vibration’ (red button left)
- Toggle collar selector switch: black, green, orange (centre top)
- Ready to programme in extra Add-on collars
- Weight: 48g H170mm x W40mm x D20mm
- Waterproof and rechargeable module on vinyl strap with metal buckle
- Maax Range embedded aerial in vinyl strap
- On/Off magnetic switch
- Rechargeable Ni-MH 4.8 volt battery
- Approx 35 hours of training per charge
- SmartLED charging and battery life status indicator
- 12 hours recharge
- Car charger available, for occassional use only (extra $22)
- Weight 140g H40mm x W45mm x D35mm
- Fits up to 56cm neck Width 18mm
To get the best life out of your training collar:
- Keep the collar clean where you plug the charger in; grit and salt can cause rust to form on the charging pin and prevent the charger from giving the collar a full charge
- Rinse the collar after it’s been immersed in salt water and dry thoroughly, especially where you plug the charger in
- Get the maximum life from your collar battery by giving it a charge once a month, even if you aren’t using it
DT Systems Parts & Accessories: Contact us for a full range of parts
DT Systems Micro iDT PLUS E-Collar - Electronic Remote Dog Training Collar
http://www.dtsystems.com/products/micro-idtplus.html D.T. Systems Micro-iDT PLUS Collar; Dog Training Collar D.T. Systems is proud to introduce the new Micro-iDT PLUS, a lightweight trainer that offers simple controls, but advanced features so that this unit can grow with your dog’s training needs. This system can expand to a 2-dog or 3-dog system. The rugged micro-sized collar unit and transmitter fit in the palm of your hand. The comfortable waterproof collar fits small to large dogs. The Micro-iDT PLUS represents the absolute latest technological advancement in the Electronic Dog Training World. It offers Maxx-Range™, the industry’s only internal FM radio frequency antenna woven in the collar. With up to a 900 yard range, they are perfect for field or household use. The Micro-iDT PLUS collars feature 16 levels of Nick and Continuous stimulations, with an easy ‘no look’ clicking stimulation dial. Our Vibration features comes standard on this model. Easy one hand held operation allows for maximum control and safety. The collar unit is rechargeable and completely waterproof. The weatherproof transmitter uses a regular 9-volt battery and now has a No-Slip/Soft-Grip rubber coating. Vibration is a great feature with many different applications. Many of our competitors use a tone feature that makes the collar unit emit a quiet beep. We feel that Vibration is a more effective alternative because your dog is the only dog that will feel the vibration (other dogs can hear your dog’s tone and your dog may hear another dog’s tone command, which may cause confusion). Like with most humans, most dogs will also lose their hearing as they get older so it will become increasingly difficult for them to hear the audible tone, but they will always be able to feel the Vibration feature. Also, your dog will be able to feel the vibration when the collar unit is submersed under water if he ever decides to go swimming. The tone from other collars may not be heard if the collar is under water. Depending on how you train with it, Vibration can be a warning, a command, a way to get your dog’s attention, a substitution for stimulation (especially for sensitive dogs), or even a reward just to name a few uses.