Sportdog SBC-8 No Bark Collar
96 in stock
- Dogs from 5kg
- No programming: just turn the collar on and place on your dog
- 8 levels of progressive stimulation
- Resets to the lowest level after 30 seconds of silence
- Waterproof & submersible to 7.5m
- Low battery indicator
- Safety time-out to prevent over-correction
- Replaceable 6 volt battery (200 hours life depending on how often your dog barks)
- Receiver on strong 19mm vinyl collar with metal buckle
- Weight: 100g Necksize: 13cm to 55cm
- Collar module without strap: 6.98 cm L X 2.85 cm W X 2.85 cm H
- Machine sealed collar, not repairable
- SBC-8 No Bark Collar
- 6 volt replaceable battery
- Standard and long contact probes
- Product Manual
A ‘Bark Control’ or ‘Anti-Barking Collar’ can help stop your dog from barking at inappropriate times, or in places where you wish him to remain quiet. SportDog’s Silent Partner™ bark-detection technology detects the vibration of your dog’s bark and a Static Correction is administered through the Contact Points. The SportDog SBC-8 No Bark Collar starts with the lowest level of Static Correction and then increases through 8 levels each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog does not bark again within 30 seconds, the Bark Control Collar will reset itself to the lowest level of Static Correction. Your dog learns that he can avoid the correction by not barking and so modifies his own behaviour. As an added safety feature, the Bark Control Collar will automatically shut off for 30 seconds if your dog barks 15 times or more within a 80-second period, and then resumes normal operation.
The key to successful training is instant and consistent correction every time the inappropriate behaviour occurs. A Bark Collar achieves this whether you are present or not, and so training continues at all times the collar is worn.
The SportDog SBC-8 is a useful training tool when you have several different dogs, for example in a kennel situation, as you don’t have to select and remember the level to set it on.