DT Systems Micro IDT Plus Add-on Collar
Micro iDT Plus Add on Collar in Orange or Green
Extra collar receiver for the Micro iDT Plus remote dog training system. This collar can also be added to the H20 Plus training system to give you the option of a lighter, more compact dog collar if you need a long distance training range but have smaller dogs or a mixture of dog sizes.
Animal Training Systems first introduced DT Systems to Australia in 1996 with a range of dog training collars designed to give professional results for working and hunting dog training or the family pet. D.T. Systems, Inc. is the world’s second oldest manufacturer of electronic dog training collars. DT Systems world leading technology has been building the most advanced, consistent and reliable electronic training collars since 1983.
Your dog should be able to understand and carry out simple obedience commands before beginning training with the Micro iDT Plus Remote Trainer, approximately 6 months old on average.
- Fully waterproof and rechargeable
- SmartLed charging and battery status indicator light
- Maax Range embedded aerial for reliable range in all terrains
- Fully repairable
- Collar Receiver on Vinyl Strap
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery
- Instructions for coding collar to your transmitter
- Waterproof module on vinyl strap with buckle fits up to 56cm neck
- Weight 98g
- Height 28mm Width 65mm Depth 26mm
- 12 Hour Recharge NiMH batteries: approx 35 hours training time per charge
- 12v car charger available for emergency top ups ($22.00)
- Magnetic On/Off switch
To get the best life out of your training collar:
- Keep the collar clean where you plug the charger in; grit and salt can cause rust to form on the charging pin and prevent the charger from giving the collar a full charge
- Rinse the collar after it’s been immersed in salt water and dry thoroughly, especially where you plug the charger in
- Get the maximum life from your collar battery by giving it a charge once a month, even if you aren’t using it
DT Systems Parts & Accessories: Contact us for a full range of parts