SportDOG Sporthunter Extra Collar SDR-AX (For SD-1825 & SD-1225)
100 in stock
The SportDOG SportHunter Additional Collar SDR-AX is compatible with the SportHunter series Remote Trainers. Suitable for adult dogs above 12kg.
For SD-1825 and SD-1225 Remote Trainers
The SportDOG Add-A-Dog Additional Receiver Collar SDR-AX is compatible with the SportDOG SD-1825 and SportDOG SD-1225 Remote Training Systems. Both Remote Trainers are expandable up to 3 dogs. The SDR-AX Receiver collar is rechargeable waterproof and has a 3-year warranty.
How the SportDOG Add-A-Dog Extra Receiver Collar – SDR-AX Programming
Programming the system for two or three dog operation:
- Program the Remote Transmitter to mode 3 or 4
- Program the first collar receiver:
- Turn the collar receiver off
- Press and hold the On/Off Button. The receiver indicator light will flash on, then turn off after 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the receiver indicator light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over from A.
- After the receiver indicator light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
- Press and hold the upper button on the remote transmitter until the receiver indicator light flashes 5 times. If the receiver indicator light does not flash 5 times, start over from A.
- Program the second collar receiver using steps 1 through to 4 above, but using the lower button in place of the upper button.
- Program the third collar receiver using steps 1 through to 4 above, but using the side button in place of the Upper Button.
- Fits dogs above 12kg
- Suitable for working dogs
- Suitable for pet dogs
- 1 x SportDOG Receiver Collar SDR-AX
- 1 x Charging Station
- 1 x Set of Short Probes
- 1 x Set of Long Probes
- 1 x Operating Guide