PetSafe Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence Collar
100 in stock
The PetSafe In-Ground Fence Collar offers the option of 4 correction levels and remains on the level selected. It fits dogs from 4.5kg and is ideal for medium to large dogs which may need a higher correction level for training due to their stubborn nature. This is also the collar to choose for dogs that have a strong chest and neck structure such as Staffys, Danes, Mastiffs, German Shepherds.
We recommend this collar for Working Dogs and Hunting Dogs which often need a higher correction level, especially if they are used to working with a remote training collar. Also for those living in more rural areas, the 9 volt battery is a common type which can usually be purchased in a local outlet for convenience.
- Tone with vibration only plus 4 levels of correction
- Warning tone/vibration sounds before correction
- Anti-linger feature: correction level increases automatically the longer your dog remains in the correction zone
- Over Correction Protection: correction cuts off after 30 seconds if your pet ‘freezes” in the correction zone.
- Warning tone continues until he leaves the area.
- Replaceable 9v battery lasts approx 3-6 month (not included)
- LEDlight: shows low battery and flashes the level when setting the correction
- Tough module on adjustable nylon webbing strap
- Weight 125g H 38mm x W67mm x D38mm
- Neck size: 26-70cm
- Collar is compatible with most PetSafe and SportDOG wired containment fence systems
- NOT compatible with the SportDOG Rechargeable Fence System.
- PetSafe Stubborn In-Ground Fence Collar
- Test Light
- Product manual